Design team call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Scrapbook Nook Kit Club is currently seeking some new designers to be a part of our creative team and share in the fun of our monthly kit club! We are looking for talented, motivated, enthusiastic, responsible designers to design layouts and projects each month from our kit. The new DT term will start in September!
WE ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS! We accept CARD MAKERS! When in doubt- apply!
A designer’s job:
1. Design at least 4 projects from each kit you are assigned.
2. Add at least 1 non kit something to the gallery per month..
3. Be an active member of the message board.
4. Help Moderate the boards.
5. Create online classes based around the kit.
6. Promote the club.
What you will receive:
Free Kits to work with
Additional product donated by manufacturers
25 % discount in the online shop
Bio up on the website
fame, honor & glory!
There will also be occasional contests and opportunities for you to earn extras.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Augst 28th including:
1. Link to an online gallery where we can see your current work.
2. Answer the following questions (If a link to a scrapbook resume answers most of these, provide the link, and answer the extras ):
A: List your prior experience
B: Design Teams you are currently affiliated with
C: link to any online places your work is viewable.
D: Have you been published; if so, where?
E: Online Message boards you are active on
F: What makes you a unique asset to our kit club?
G: Link to a class or tutorial you are proud of.
3. Tell us about you. How long have you been scrapping? What’s your motivation? What do you do for work? What’s your favorite product line? What scrapping trend do you not like? What other things make you tick? Why do I want YOU on the DT?
4. Name, address, phone number, e-mail, personal website if applicable
On August 28th a Select group of finalists will be invited to the board for some getting to know you and fun, scrappy challenges! We like to see how our favorites fit in with the vibe of our board! There will be a week’s worth of low key, fun meetin’ and greetin’ before winners will be announced!